Chrome Settings – Hidden Chrome Settings The page chrome://flags is filled up with wonderfully hidden settings. You would be surprised to know that with these hidden settings you can make your daily tasks easy. So here are some of the best-hidden chrome settings. So here we bring the list of Best Hidden Chrome Settings.
Download Chrome From Here
Must, Read Articles:-
Best Hidden Chrome Settings
After each and every change you need to restart your browser then only the following changes would be applied.
1.Automatic Spelling Correction: Instead of just getting chrome spelling suggestions you can enable this feature. It will change your spellings as you type. For this just go and make some alteration and the next time when you type your spellings will change automatically. This is the best Hidden Chrome Settings.
2.Multilingual Spellchecker: As many of you type in multiple languages and this feature in chrome tells you about the mistake made by in you in the language you are writing. This option is included in chrome flags page you can go there and make the following changes.
3. Download Resumption: As you know in today’s world each and every one is using the internet. So sometimes you connection stops due to a huge load on the server. If you were downloading some large files this feature lets you resume the interrupted download. It helps you deal with bad connection and large files.
4. Download status in Notification Center: This feature gives you a pop up on your desktop when you download is completed or is going on. It also allows you to cancel or pause the download from the notification center. This feature is very fast and very time-saving. Best Hidden Chrome Settings.
5. Password Generation: You are tired of that old password combinations so now let chrome suggest you some of the easy and very hard to guess password combinations. It works in such a way that whenever it detects that you are making a password it will suggest you different combinations of numbers and letters.
7. Save Passwords automatically: Whenever you log in to any of the social media page or anywhere chrome asks you to save passwords. By using this flags chrome will start saving you passwords automatically without asking you to its clipboard. It would be helpful for those who forget the passwords easily. Best Hidden Chrome Settings.
8. Material Design in chromes top browser: This feature lets you add some of the designs like android to your chrome. To add android features in download or any other place there are some of the different flags. This makes your browser look like an android browser.
9. Smooth Scrolling: This is a feature which was performed as an experiment and was successful. It helps you to scroll smoothly from the top page to the bottom page without any lack. It is a part of Integrated chrome OS. Best Hidden Chrome Settings.
10. Extension Tollbar redesign: If you to see google’s plans as extended toolbar then enable this feature. This puts icons as an extended tool and even hide them from unwanted persons. This also makes chrome access very easy.
11. Large Icons on new tab Pages: So this one of the wonderful feature which allows you to put some of the bigger icons of Google on your new tab. This makes better use of space and allows you to see icons properly. Large icons look more attractive and beautiful. Best Hidden Chrome Settings.
12. Display Setting in a Window: You might think to have all the chrome settings in its windows. It would be better to have all its settings in a separate window. So this flag does something like this that it enables you to see all the settings in one window of chrome.
13. Show titles in Omnibox Dropdown: If you wish that the Omnibox of chrome should show more suggestion and more URLs. So just enable this. This is one of the best hidden chrome settings. This will let you know more words about what you are searching how many people have searched on it.
14. Enable FPS Counter: You can enable frames per second when hardware acceleration is enabled. This can be done by a small box which is present in an overlay in the corner of the chrome flags page. So this will also become a part of chrome settings. This FPS counter tells you about how many frames you have used in one second while using your browser.
15. Tab Discarding: One of the wonderful feature introduced by Google to cut down the memory usage of google chrome. This helps to stop the memory usage of chrome if your device is facing an issue of low memory. The tab entry is opened and as soon as you click on the tab the page loads quickly. This is useful for those who have less amount of RAM in their devices. It also makes your device work faster.
16. Save Password Bubble UI: This one of another passwords related flags. So what this flag does is that it displays pop up from downwards direction to save passwords. This might look little good and you might enjoy this bubble UI. It will appear for Five minutes then it disables.
So this was last but not the least you may find more hidden chrome settings update in the future from Google. And note that all these setting can be enabled from chrome://flags page. So after enabling these settings do not forget to restart your browser. If you don’t do this then the changes made by you won’t be applied successfully. So go and start making the preferred changes in your chrome and let people praise you for such nice features in your browsers.